Note: These songs are provided for educational purposes only,
so that individuals may
learn the songs meant to be played live at pagodes. Please do not add these files to any
file sharing or swapping service! We strongly encourage you to purchase the CDs
published by the artists themselves. Support musicians worldwide!
Remember, Music IS Healing, but you can't eat it!
1. Malandro (Jorge Aragão)
2. Coisa de Pele (Jorge Aragão)
3. Do Fundo do Nosso Quintal (Jorge Aragão)
4. Coisinha do Pai (Jorge Aragão)
5. Vou Festejar (Jorge Aragão)
6. Eu e você Sempre (Jorge Aragão)
7. Faixa Amarela (Zeca Pagodinho)
8. Vacilão (Zeca Pagodinho)
9. Conflito (Zeca Pagodinho)
10. Maneco Telecoteco (Zeca Pagodinho)
11. Garota de Ipanema (Antonio Carlos Jobim - Vinícius de Moraes)
12. Sonho Meu
13. Ai, que Saudades da Amélia (Mário Lago)
Note: Song #13, Amelia was not included in early versions of the Pagode União Volume 1 CD.
Bonus - Here is another version of Amelia with a "classic" sound, vintage 1941!
Here is where these recordings can be found:
-All the Jorge Aragão tunes are from the "Ao Vivo 2" CD (#s 1-6).
-All the Zeca tunes are from the "Zeca Pagodinho Gold" CD (#7-10).
-Ipanema (#11) is from Giberto Gil's Live Tribute to Marley CD
called "Kaya N'gan Daya - Ao Vivo".
-Sonho Meu (#12) if from David Byrne's "Brazillian Classiscs Vol. 1"
and since mine is bootlegged, I can't tell you who it is, but this
CD is easy to find in stores or via Amazon.
-Amelia (#13) we got from the Internet and the singer is Gabriel O Pensador.
Brazilian National Anthem - Olodum Style